HIT the Mark Sabbath School Facilitator Training Book
“The best Sabbath School Teacher’s Guide ever!”
The Secrets to Effective, Engaging, Interactive Classroom Discussions…at your fingertips!!
HIT the Mark Training Manual is a information-packed guide for teachers at all levels. I wrote this book as an accumulation of over twenty-five years as a Sabbath School teacher. The principles and step-by-step instructions outlined in this book are the same used to successfully lead interactive, dynamic Sabbath School classes to dozens, hundreds and even thousands.
I guarantee that if you follow the instructions outlined in this easy to read guide, you will have more dynamic classes that are certain to lead to increased attendance from week to week.
In this book, you’ll learn, step-by-step, how to become a great facilitator.
- How to find the Theme, create Talking Points, and develop Take-Aways
- How to ask great questions…the type which stimulate great discussions
- Tips for setting up class in sanctuary pews and individual classrooms
- How to use visual aids to enhance classroom discussion
- How to deal with different personalities and disruptive students
…and much, much more!
Serious teachers and leaders invest in their own growth. Don’t continue to do the same things and expect different results. It’s time for you and your staff to Hit the Mark!
Remember, engaging facilitators get the best results! Order HIT the Mark today and to get practical, relevant tools and training to help take your Sabbath School program to the next level!