Want to know the secret of all great facilitators?
They don’t just stand there. They do something!
It’s a fact. Studies show that the more engaged, hands-on, and enthusiastic the teacher, the better students respond! At Sabbath School Coaching, we’ve spent years learning and practicing creative, innovative, and effective techniques which get results. Our workshops are geared toward two groups: teachers and ministry leaders.
In our HIT the Mark Workshops for Adult Class, Teen Class, Collegiate Class, and New Members Classes, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare engaging, interactive lessons which stimulate relevant discussions
- How to ask great questions which spur (inspire) discussion
- How to minimize and diffuse classroom disruptions
In just 3 hours, we’ll teach you relevant, up-to-date strategies to get your students actively engaged in classroom discussions. Strategies which have been proven to…
- Heighten student interest
- Increase attendance for weekly classes
- Increase teamwork among staff members
- Generate greater enthusiasm for the Sabbath School ministry
Hit the Mark Workshop Overview
Our Hit the Mark Workshops are designed for ministry leaders and teachers/facilitators. Our goal is to provide useful strategies to increase the enthusiasm for Sabbath School thereby increasing the attendance. We achieve this goal by providing relevant and practical strategies that are field tested and proved that result in better functioning Sabbath Schools.
We offer three primary modes of training.
Each one can be modified to meet specific needs.